Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Workers' Girder! Getcher Workers Girder!

Personally I think kebabking has this wrong. If it had been a yellow pepper sauce, I'd agree, but red peppers are a little bit communist, and you should volunteer to help Chukka Umana's Labour leader campaign instead. Had it been a green pepper you'd be sent to the green party hq obv.

This reminds that one of our supposed comrades recently outed himself as enjoying HP Sauce which as all can see is clearly supportive of parliamentary so-called democracy. I reminded him at the time that
The people's sauce is deepest red,
Reminds us of our martyred dead,
And ere their sausages grew cold,
Their hearts' blood dyed its every fold.

Perhaps we need an official statement on which sauces and other condiments are acceptable for true members of the proletariat so that we are better able to recognise and denounce the traitors in our midst.

This reminds that one of our supposed comrades recently outed himself as enjoying HP Sauce which as all can see is clearly supportive of parliamentary so-called democracy. I reminded him at the time that

Perhaps we need an official statement on which sauces and other condiments are acceptable for true members of the proletariat so that we are better able to recognise and denounce the traitors in our midst.
I for one would welcome an official position on reggae reggae hot sauce.

I for one would welcome an official position on reggae reggae hot sauce.
Unless you're Jamaican, it's cultural appropriation cmbbe.
Actually, where's the hot from? Chili? Curry powder? Maybe you'd need to be half Jamaican, half Indian.
Although reggae is mentioned twice, so perhaps the Jamaican bit is what matters and there's a hot spice in Jamaican culture I don't know about because I'm such a good intersectionalist I don't even find out about other cultures in case I inadvertently appropriate from them.

red sauce = a little bit communist
worcester sauce = a little bit anarchist
brown sauce = a little bit fascist
mayo & salad cream = a little bit racist
burger sauce = a little bit intersectionalist

My colour based analysis of different condiments is undeniable.

Sweet chilli sauce = a little bit anarcho-communist
Tabasco = a little bit Maoist
wholegrain mustard = rural distributist.

red sauce = a little bit communist
worcester sauce = a little bit anarchist
brown sauce = a little bit fascist
mayo & salad cream = a little bit racist
burger sauce = a little bit intersectionalist

My colour based analysis of different condiments is undeniable.
could be a card in the expansion pack for TrotWars- the condiment. Can be turned over during the relevant phase and immediately cause a split in a rival group/player of your choice :cool:#

e2a if its the red sauce obvs. If its any other it counts a punishment- loss of paper sales or something.

actually the top text looks shit. That's what you get for using an online image generator cos you can't be arsed to spend time playing around with photoshop's posterise filter to get the effect, or to find a similar font.
oh, and there's no PD logo. deleted will be back

The right are fucking shit at parodying the left - the best they can manage is a kind of mirror image of one of taffboy's shit blogs. PD is way, way better than that.

I think that as punishment for claiming that PD is satire rather than the one true party of the intergalactic working class
Orang Utan should have to do the paperwork to register us as a party.

Back
Top Bottom