Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Why the lib-dems are shit

There is nothing wrong with attempting to maintain civility on internet forum boards, and besides it was a somewhat tounge-in-cheek statement.

I don't care whether it was "tounge in cheek" [sic] - the fact that this is what passes for lib-dem "humour" makes it worse tbh.

Now:

frogwoman said:
How are goods produced?
any chance of an answer?

Tell me why where and when then.

The Irish banking system is far more exposed to loses from their domestic real-estate bubble bursting. Their deficit reduction program is failing because it's a drop in the ocean of what is required. In contrast Spanish banks are more diversified and have better capitalization.

I don't care whether it was "tounge in cheek" [sic] - the fact that this is what passes for lib-dem "humour" makes it worse tbh.

Now:

any chance of an answer?

I don't think you can extrapolate a Party's humoristic style from one member. Goods are produced by people when those with money offer them some in exchange for their produce.

I'm temporarily leaving this thread before my blood pressure goes critical.
what a condescending, smug, complacent arsehole....

Which people moon? Now we're getting somewhere.

Christ, and you left the sp for this ??? Did you genuinely not learn anything in your whole time on the left ?

Yes, i'm aware you are trying to imply that it's the workers who make everything that is useful, but the fact is they only make things to trade becuase they know the can exchange it for something. Those with a lot of money, e.g. the rich can therefore provide the opportunties for this exchange by investing their capital.

I don't think you can extrapolate a Party's humoristic style from one member.

Having known many "activists" from your cult I think I can actually.
Did you not learn anything your entire time :facepalm: Im not saying my anaylsis and opinions is the right one but Christ get a bit more sense !!!

Yes, i'm aware you are trying to imply that it's the workers who make everything that is useful, but the fact is they only make things to trade becuase they know the can exchange it for something. Those with a lot of money, e.g. the rich can therefore provide the opportunties for this exchange by investing their capital.

:facepalm:

How do the rich get rich (assuming they're not inheriting anything?) Why do they only have to sell to rich people? Are everyone you see at your local tesco's rich then?

The Irish banking system is far more exposed to loses from their domestic real-estate bubble bursting. Their deficit reduction program is failing because it's a drop in the ocean of what is required. In contrast Spanish banks are more diversified and have better capitalization.

Genuinely amazing. Spain had the largest property bubble in Europe.

I did think that you'd done a min of research on these issues before coming up with your mad socially destructive proposals but it's utterly evident that you haven't - you're totally winging it. You've literally no idea what you're talking about.

Where did the money come from?

Having known many "activists" from your cult I think I can actually.
Did you not learn anything your entire time :facepalm: Im not saying my anaylsis and opinions is the right one but Christ get a bit more sense !!!

I agree rich people don't generate wealth on their own, but they posess the mean to organise economc activity through their wealth. Rich people who have earnt it, and I accept there are some who haven't do so because they organize economic activity in such a way to make profit. Simply taxing these people to the hilt means they have less money to invest in useful economic activity that helps to generate wealth. Instead the state spend the money, sometimes this is useful, other times you have what amounts to a waste of resources on bureaucracy as state infrastructure attempts to take on economic organisation of workers and activity.

But how do they get their wealth in the first place? According to many (most??) right wingers, Rich people are rich because they did something. What did they do?

Genuinely amazing. Spain had the largest property bubble in Europe.

I did think that you'd done a min of research on these issues before coming up with your mad socially destructive proposals but it's utterly evident that you haven't - you're totally winging it. You've literally no idea what you're talking about.

Yes but the Spanish banks were not so much at risk of it as they were more diversified and had better capitalisation.

If you look at the following chart you will see Ireland's liabilities were also higher than Spain’s as a percentage of it's GDP
09-20-ireland.PNG

But how do they get their wealth in the first place? According to many (most??) right wingers, Rich people are rich because they did something. What did they do?

Some rich people are rich due to their professional skills and the value of their labour, more are rich because they started with capital to invest or they borrowed capital and invested it well.

Generally they all share in common participation in useful economic activity.

Back
Top Bottom