Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Why the lib-dems are shit

Lib Dem sponsored austerity has fucked it, by the way.

2009 photo:

penrithcastlea.jpg

2019 photo:

ruins-of-penrith-castle-penrith-cumbria-england-T2WJ8J.jpg

Hides the state of that in his leaflet, doesn't he.

Whining Here!

upload_2019-12-2_8-23-59.png

When Swhinson is replaced after her party's failure at the polls, this is the image I'll have in my dim, distant memory of her as a political figure.

At least she turned up, the Johnson coward didn't.
Even if Johnson were recklessly brave (narrator: he isn't), he'd be a fool to take the risk, just as a defendant facing a weak case is wise to stay out the witness box. Swinson has nothing to lose (beyond, I hope, the seat where she serves as absentee landlord).

So well done for turning up, but if that apology was worth a damn, she'd have resigned from politics in disgrace, donated her wealth to charity, and set herself to work in food banks until every last one's shut down for lack of demand. Hairshirt not optional, but hey, sure they'd dye one yellow.

I see Swinson as an albatross around the libdem scums neck now. She is awful opportunistic soft Tory vermin but she seems to irk the press more than libdem filth usually do - the media do seem to have an institutionalised downer on prominent women. Obvs.

Heard part of Swinson's interview on Women's Hour earlier. Couldn't believe how rubbish she was. (Haven't seen any of her other interviews.)

Back
Top Bottom