3500.jpg

Easy caption competition
miss! she's shat her pants!

Last edited:
On my facebook, despite me not living in this constituency:

DF035A84-0BC8-42ED-8431-5593A68C9791.jpeg

Yougov’s MRP however says:

49A6E1FD-0D75-418E-96AD-1D7A138CD657.jpeg

I really want to know what twisted question they asked now for this fraudulent answer, maybe it was ‘Candidates from all three parties are on fire. You have two fire extinguishers. Which one do you let burn to death?’

The old Admag ceased publication years ago, the LDs have been bringing out their own 'free newspapers' with titles & mastheads similiar to other local newspapers. So have the Tories, but not on the same scale.

Industry launches fightback against politicians’ ‘fake newspapers’
This isn't one of them though - it's an actual 'paper' ran by the same people and from the same office that do the proper (pay with money!) local paper - and who do actually do the new version of the admag as well.

This isn't one of them though - it's an actual 'paper' ran by the same people and from the same office that do the proper (pay with money!) local paper - and who do actually do the new version of the admag as well.

Oh, fair enough, TBH I hadn't clicked on the link in your post. :oops:

Yeah, I forgot the old Admag was re-branded as the North Somerset Times or the Weston Midweek, some time after Archant took over the Weston & Somerset Mercury, I am surprised they still going, as they have closed most of their free rags across the country.

But, the so-called 'poll' is a joke, considering it's down to just 544 responses on their website.

I don’t get why they do this flagrantly misleading shit, given their supporters tend to be more of the academic types that value proper science and so on, it seems such a bad fit but is clearly a national strategy, try and hoodwink people into believing they have a chance when they don’t by a country mile. It’s like something a shitty cult would do. Liberal intelligentsia my arse.

Yellow vermin finally put their local shit bar graph through my door today. I corrected it (in red).
Perhaps Brakey boy is worried?

upload_2019-12-11_22-48-11.png

Back
Top Bottom