Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Why the lib-dems are shit

That's one Tory seat I don't want them to lose.
I'm genuinely curious to see how that seat will go, Clearly Chuka thinks there is a 'well known name' vote that will vote for him just because they recognise his name and that might swing it his sway.
And clearly someone in the LibDems is dubious but thinks it might just be worth punting £500 on just in case.
I think he's wrong and that it just won't make a difference, but this is one of a handful of seats I am going to watch out for in the early hours of Friday

I'm genuinely curious to see how that seat will go, Clearly Chuka thinks there is a 'well known name' vote that will vote for him just because they recognise his name and that might swing it his sway.
And clearly someone in the LibDems is dubious but thinks it might just be worth punting £500 on just in case.
I think he's wrong and that it just won't make a difference, but this is one of a handful of seats I am going to watch out for in the early hours of Friday

They are not punting £500 on it, they will get over a 5% vote share & therefore get their deposit back anyway.

I still hope that Chuka is chucked-out.

Today's communication from the yellow vermin is about jo swinson's plan for improving mental health services.

the same plan that included voting for tory cuts to the NHS and just about everything else.

the same plan that included voting for the benefit cuts that are damaging peoples' mental health, and punish people for being ill, especially people who are mentally ill.

FUCK OFF

and then fuck off some more.

This is why I believe the Lib Dems should've wound up and relaunched the party: the stain of the Con-Dem years runs through the current setup like various choice Viking expletives embedded in a stick of Blackpool rock. A grovelling apology accompanied by fresh faces with no Con-Dem baggage and a dramatic gesture like entrenching a no coalition policy in their federal constitution could've turned things around.

Electing Swinson, with her record, was the precise opposite. It's no wonder it's biting them big time.

This is why I believe the Lib Dems should've wound up and relaunched the party: the stain of the Con-Dem years runs through the current setup like various choice Viking expletives embedded in a stick of Blackpool rock. A grovelling apology accompanied by fresh faces with no Con-Dem baggage and a dramatic gesture like entrenching a no coalition policy in their federal constitution could've turned things around.

Electing Swinson, with her record, was the precise opposite. It's no wonder it's biting them big time.

Well, yeah, but then they wouldn't be Lib Dems.

I live in Leeds North West, which has a small Lab majority taken off the Lib Dems in 2015, so I guess it's a target constituency. Still, I was surprised and really quite annoyed to get a letter from Chuka Umunna urging us to vote Lib Dem. The brass neck of a Londoner telling me who to vote for...

She literally says that you northerners can go and be my skivvy whilst i'm skiing in Switzerland. She doesn't seem to know that Switzerland isn't in the EU.

She's got that wrong. A German-certified tradesman might earn those rates, but gastarbeiter will struggle to make a quarter of that, unless they join the local branch of the trade's union.
Typical dishonest lib dem drywank.

This didn't go so well for either party (read the comments!)

A wonderful opportunity for one of the main enablers of austerity to gloat at her handiwork while you allow her an opportunity to try & whitewash her crimes. This seriously impacts on my decision as to whether you get any of my time & support this xmas
Oh dear..extremely poor taste, it's like inviting Dr.Harold Shipman to your local GP practice.
I'm appalled that Crisis are engaging in party political posturing during an election campaign. I'm writing to the Charity Commissioners, and also you have just lost your clients a very considerable donation for Christmas (check my past donations). Whoever approved this at Crisis should be ashamed of themselves and resign immediately. (And my donation will now go to St Mungo's)

Fucking gurning, gap toothed, squeaky voiced, psychowoman. :mad::mad:

Bottom pic, she looks like she's necked 5 grams of amphetamine sulphate, and is trying - unsuccessfully - to "look normal".

Still, at least she isn't doing her "I am the crucified Christ" pose.

Back
Top Bottom