Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Why the lib-dems are shit

2 statements within 5 minutes of each other, Camerons following Clegg's and saying pretty much what Clegg said needed to be heard. That shit was written together ages ago.

Maybe it suits them both to seem as though they want the alliance ?

I am certainly allowing my own desires to influence this but I just dont see how the Tories can offer anything on the PR issue to the Lib-Dems. And I cannot see Clegg being able to survive without getting such a pledge. Labour will make the pledge, and happily break it, as they have done in the past but I just cannot see the Tories being willing to even put it on the table.

2 statements within 5 minutes of each other, Camerons following Clegg's and saying pretty much what Clegg said needed to be heard. That shit was written together ages ago.

On a tangent, I have to say I was worried when Clegg started using the word "broken" in connection with the electoral system ....:hmm:

He's been running his mouth off about his party being robbed in 83 and 87 though - he can't have it both ways. He does seem to think he can on a whole range of issues.

Oh yeah for sure - just like the Euro debate - but he's a good wriggler.

Lib Dem in two faced shocker. Hardly news is it ? They are despicable cunts at the best of times and as for now, well lets just hope they aint got any grannys who are sellable.

I have to say I'm very surprised though. I never expected the polls to turn into actual votes but I did expect that they'd gain a *bit*. I don't think that the Tory campaign against clegg had much impact and I don't think stuff in this thread would have had much either tbh. I wonder whether their moves toward the mainstream just meant people ended up thinking "why would I vote for this clone party?"

Clegg and Cameron have just released almost idntical statements with the same telling phrases 'national interest' - looks like a long planned stich up.
The Lib Dems are going to lose a load of support if they jump eagerly into bed with the Toffs.

The Lib Dems are going to lose a load of support if they jump eagerly into bed with the Toffs.

Five years before they have to worry about it, though. :) Also, how "serious" are they going to look if they get a sniff of power and turn it down? (Always assuming that they're a set of unprincipled cunts, obviously :D).

Lib Dem in two faced shocker. Hardly news is it ? They are despicable cunts at the best of times and as for now, well lets just hope they aint got any grannys who are sellable.

I think this ^^ is the reason there won't be any formal coalition or perhaps agreement. Whilist Dave and Nick are essentuially the same person most of the tories (like Stoaty) hate the lib dems.

Cameron could never sell any sort of an arrangement with the lib dems to his party. Nope, I reckon the tories will crack on with the Unionists and have an informal agreement with the lib dems so they abstein on queen's speech / emergency budget etc etc.

Just a quess mind.

Given the absence of PR, how else should a third party behave ?

Like anybody who comes third in anything i.e just shutting the fuck up and learning to live with the fact that they are losers.

It will be the Tories who will be calling the shots.

Good to see they're pissing off the right as well as the left. ;)

How you felling now Cathcart?

You failed. You out there, you voters: you disgraced yourselves. You were allowed off your lead for a moment to have a bit of fun, and what did you do? You ran up to the first stranger you saw and followed him out of the park. Shame on you.

Easily excitable these profs.

The libd-dem lead negoiator with the tories is not only an ex-head of JP Morgan but also believes in a private insurance based NHS. What can those principled thieves be cooking up?

Change you didn't want. Change you didn't vote for.

because they've never historically known what they are for...

libs.jpg

Oh well, looks like Clegg is a Tory stooge...

Goodbye LibDem party ....

In the absence of a Labour party I can vote for, I'll have to find a new idealistic party with no hope of power.

Clegg will be master Cameron's fag for the next five years. These public school boys know all about hierarchy and knowing one's place. Clegg will warm Cameron's toilet seat and toss him every mourning. Cameron will then go about the buisness of governing the country in the interests of plutocrats and oligarchs.

Given the absence of PR, how else should a third party behave ?

For a start by developing some sort of policy they actually believe in that's a little more grown up than "everybody else is shit so we must be better than them no matter how much of a bunch of unscrupulous hypocrites we act like."

For a start by developing some sort of policy they actually believe in that's a little more grown up than "everybody else is shit so we must be better than them no matter how much of a bunch of unscrupulous hypocrites we act like."
"We represent and change from the Old Politics". (c) The Whigs (founded 1678).

this cartoon illustrates well why the lib dem are shit:

Sums it up :D

In the absence of a Labour party I can vote for, I'll have to find a new idealistic party with no hope of power.

All those of you "useful" idiots who helped Cameron take power so he can destroy what's left of the good bits of the state and now feel a bit silly should probably switch to the Greens.

Vote Labour if you want to be fucked with care, Tory if you like it rough and hard with a bit of S&M bitch, and Libdem if you want to be spiked with Rohypnol and raped.

Sums it up :D

All those of you "useful" idiots who helped Cameron take power so he can destroy what's left of the good bits of the state and now feel a bit silly should probably switch to the Greens.

Vote Labour if you want to be fucked with care, Tory if you like it rough and hard with a bit of S&M bitch, and Libdem if you want to be spiked with Rohypnol and raped.

Lol

Back
Top Bottom