Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I don’t think that’s Sidney Powell.

On a serious not however, it’s looking like the dam is about to burst regarding voter fraud allegations.

The media rushing to call it for Biden may well have - jumped the shark.
You can't even copy a name spelt out for you correctly, how the fuck do you think you are ever going to recognise actual evidence?

It’s quite a statement from the Secretary of State which shows the clear direction Trump is going with this contested election.

He also said ‘we’re ready’ - I think this is a nod towards the evidence they are accumulating that will likely end up in the Supreme Court.
All that evidence! It’s so overwhelming that none of them can even speak of it.

It’s quite a statement from the Secretary of State which shows the clear direction Trump is going with this contested election.

He also said ‘we’re ready’ - I think this is a nod towards the evidence they are accumulating that will likely end up in the Supreme Court.
can you just make your "lolz i was trolling you the whole time" farewell post already and go do this groyper shit somewhere else

Yes, yes it is, but they do say there's one born every day, and it seems every one of them is a Trump supporter.

The Irish like Biden but he’d be bad news for Britain as he is against Brexit.

If Trump does end up in a second term, then Boris will look like a bigger cunt than he has already made of himself.

If Trump does end up in a second term, then Boris will look like a bigger cunt than he has already made of himself.
How would he look a bigger cunt do you mean by congratulating Biden on winning the election is it that? Should he have done like Russia China and Brazil , proper leaders . Oh yeah and turkey. :thumbs:

How would he look a bigger cunt do you mean by congratulating Biden on winning the election is it that? Should he have done like Russia China and Brazil , proper leaders . Oh yeah and turkey. :thumbs:

Surprised you’re defending BoJo, bimble.

You missed out Mexico.

can you imagine being by a one trick pony troll when the weather has changed

suppose it stops him stealing the faces off anyone's else dog

:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom