Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I've made the baked lemon/vanilla cheesecake I was supposed to make last week (made with cottage cheese/low-fat cream cheese/greek yoghurt....but still DELICIOUS :cool: )....but forgot I'd ordered cream doughnuts with my Tesco delivery :facepalm: :oops: ....so I put the kidneys for my planned mushroom/kidney stroganoff in the freezer and will have the spring roll left from last night's chinese, followed by a selection of puddings :D

Tonight will be the scrapings from the backs or the fridge and cupboards. Or maybe beans on toast with cheese.

I've got some chicken breasts, some tomatoes and some brussel sprouts. So chicken breasts, tomatoes and brussel sprouts, I suppose. Any ideas how I could improve this? :D I've got lots of spices and stuff but little else. Oh and the makings of some gravy at a push.

I'm hungover and need vegetables. We'd already got chicken out so will stuff the breasts with cream cheese and breadcrumbs, roasted veg and roasted new potatoes.

I also got a chocolate and pear tart for half price in the tramps buffet which we'll have hot with vanilla ice cream.

Can't wait. : )

I love beef massaman. I wish I was having that instead of some sort of sprout-based accident waiting to happen.
:D I quite like sprouts, especially with bacon.

I've got some fragrant rice :hmm: can I cook it the same way I do basmati?

Yes! One more week! It's what I keep in mind, Bee, always, the holidays! :cool:
My ex is going off to India on Dec 8th though for three months (as per...and he told me he defo wasn't doing it this year :rolleyes: ) so he's having them then...but so I'm going to have to try and get shitloads of Xmas shopping done then :facepalm: cos I won't have any time without them now :eek: ......

Having said that, I've booked us two weeks in Bulgaria next summer :D

Went to see muy mum, got a roast lamb / taters /
parsnips / peas / onions / gravy Red Cross parcel, with added M+S eclairs and the sunday papers :)

((((My mum))))

Yes! One more week! It's what I keep in mind, Bee, always, the holidays! :cool:
My ex is going off to India on Dec 8th though for three months (as per...and he told me he defo wasn't doing it this year :rolleyes: ) so he's having them then...but so I'm going to have to try and get shitloads of Xmas shopping done then :facepalm: cos I won't have any time without them now :eek: ......

Having said that, I've booked us two weeks in Bulgaria next summer :D
:mad: at the ex, but hurray for holidays! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom