Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cheese on toast vs 'grilled' cheese vs cheese toastie

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
Well, this was a confusing poll. I love cheese on toast and i also love cheese toasties. And I'm a vegan - I use vegan cheese, but I haven't always used vegan cheese. I used to use real cheese and I loved it. So I haven't voted.

Cheese on toast is lovely with mustard in between the cheese and the bread, and a gherkin sliced in half on top. Cheese toastie is a fast track to first degree burns. My arteries can’t take a grilled cheese sandwich.

I had cheese on toast the other day. It was so good. I must have it more often.

Cheese on toast is lovely with mustard in between the cheese and the bread, and a gherkin sliced in half on top. Cheese toastie is a fast track to first degree burns. My arteries can’t take a grilled cheese sandwich.

I had cheese on toast the other day. It was so good. I must have it more often.
What sort of gherkin?

Am considering buying bread mayo and cheese later on to try the septic variant of grilled cheese.

What else should go in the sandwich? I have ‘endos relish and whole grain / English mustard and that’s about it

Been given a toastie maker for my bday. Looks banging. Not used yet. Ive stopped eating dairy, doesn't affect me well. Any idea of how I can make some banging toasties anyway? I might have to give in and get some vegan cheese even though it's shit ultra processed crap.

Am considering buying bread mayo and cheese later on to try the septic variant of grilled cheese.
It sounds interesting, but is it American? When I was there, nobody put mayonnaise on grilled cheese. At least where I was. It's an awfully big place.

Back
Top Bottom