Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cheese on toast vs 'grilled' cheese vs cheese toastie

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
I bought one of those melted cheese bakes and bread to dip in it because I wanted the bowl for the hedgehog I'm looking after. Might've made cheese on toast if I'd not had that instead, but probably not tbh because assembling it would be too much faff when I could just stick the cheese straight in my mouth.

I think one of you needs to make me a few rounds of each option, so I can refresh my memory before I vote.

Reactions: Sue
tuna or cheese first?

Tuna, so I could smooch it down into the potato. It‘s the first time I’ve ever had tuna melt. I’ll probably try it with cheese then tuna next time, just to find out. The idea of tuna and cheese together has always anti-appealed to me before. Chat in this thread made me reevaluate.

I’ve just had a crumpet with comté cheese melted onto it, and a fried egg on top, served with jalepeño peppers and a cup of coffee. I forgot to take a snap but it looked pretty fine and it was proper good.

Last edited:
what about toast with cold cheese on it, this is my preferred method.

The only people I've seen go for that one tend to be weapons-grade food faddists. Particularly the one who was insistent on the "toast" being crisped but no in any way browned and the "cheese" being the most anaemic/tasteless shite you could get.

This would get my vote for a capital solution..!

Back
Top Bottom