Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Last night we had baked potatoes with cheese and salad.
Tonight, it's just me :cool: and I think I'm going to have scampi and chips and green beans :cool: ....although that's only if there's scampi in the upstairs freezer cos I'm waiting on a delivery so can't go downstairs.....and I'm wanting to start cooking NOW :D (I'm fucking STARVING! :eek: :confused: ).....I'm off to investigate.... :hmm:

spinnach soup. But probably that's for tomorow's lunch. Dinner tonight is unimportant considering the amount of crap i've consumed in the last 24 hours :(

We had spag bol last night and I've made a small lasagne with the leftovers.

So that, with oven fries. : )

2 slices of wholemeal bread, 3 rashers of grilled streaky bacon, a banana.

I've got some lentils simmering, and will turn them into some dhal, with tandoori masala, turmeric etc. Plus some smoked mackerel that needs eating.

I also just had a banana, as an hors d'oeuvre.

IMAG0521-1.jpg

there's something in the middle there Badgers, what is it? :hmm:

I had a slice of toast last night, tonight not sure, maybe something at the pub, if I make it to the pub :facepalm:

Was hoping to cook something last night but there was a battle raging between my kitchen fitter and electrician over the height of the worktops and the position of the electric sockets. At one point it was looking like part of the new kitchen might have to be ripped out/they might have a scrap/one of them might walk. Fortunately I managed to get them to work together to find a solution that would still look professional, put on some tunes, made them a spliff and gave them beer, and then ordered a Chinese delivery.

This should be standard practice on Grand Designs, it worked a treat. I should probably get a job with the UN in Syria or Thamesmead or something :D

Leek, cheese and bacon tart.
I was going to make the cake from the front cover of this month's Good Food mag, but the recipe doesn't seem to be in there :confused:

I made steak, sautéed potatoes, caramelised onions and garlic mushrooms for my gf's parents last night. Got home at 1am and am now suffering at work with a hangover from hell :D

Staying at a mates & babysitting their nippers so will use the opportunity to order from their awesome Indian delivery service.

http://www.rajahrowingteam.com do the best curry I've eaten in England with the exception of a Michelin star place I went to in Mayfair. A bit pricey compared to the average Indian, but this is no average Indian Restaurant. Every dish was cooked perfectly with top quality ingredients and cuts. Arrives in a very posh cardboard box too :).

I'm going to email them and see if they'll deliver to my place.

Back
Top Bottom