Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Made a herb butter roast chicken last night. Roasted parsnips, leeks and carrots too. And tatties cooked in a little bit of the left over herb butter. Pan sauce with the chicken juices, tangy from the lemon shoved up the birds arse :cool:

Sausage stew and brown rice here. :cool: Was going to add kidney beans, but you can only get the dried kind round here, so they'll be ready tomorrow. :mad::facepalm::D

It is my Mum's birthday tea (she is living with us atm), so it's a chippy tea from the chip van for everyone apart from me because I'll get home too late :(.
I've got an M&S ready meal of beef stroganoff.
I will be there for the cake though (because I bought it at lunchtime so no one is having cake before I get home)

It's my husbands birthday today and he's asked for a takeaway, probably chinese or curry.

We have chocolate cake and clotted cream ice cream for pudding.

Roast Butternut squash with garlic, and pine nuts, grilled sweet peppers, and chicken breasts glazed in honey and chilli earlier today.

A proper autumnal dinner of Beef and pearl barley stew with steamed broccoli and green beans. Not sure if it needs some mashed potatoes with it or if I'll find the energy to do them either....

Apple crumble for pudding as I made loads on Sunday and we haven't got round to eating yet.

Minted lamg leg chops, oven chips and broccoli for me and my son....beans on toast for my daughter :rolleyes:

Caramel Aero choc mousse things for pudding for them and a cup of tea and a Snickers for me.

I'm shattered so had the world's quickest can't-be-arsed meal. One fillet of smoked mackerel, some vacuum packed beetroot, some tinned chickpeas, and some pre-cooked potatoes. Mashed together in a bowl and with seasonings on top.

idumea said:
I'm shattered so had the world's quickest can't-be-arsed meal. One fillet of smoked mackerel, some vacuum packed beetroot, some tinned chickpeas, and some pre-cooked potatoes. Mashed together in a bowl and with seasonings on top.

Your dinners always sound so life giving and appealing.

Badgers made an amazing sausage casserole but my taste buds (stinking cold) were not truly appreciative.

Back
Top Bottom