Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Too late, we've eaten half of it. :) Flatmate was very pleased to come home to ready dinner and nice smelling flat. And we have Aero Mints for pudding.

I wish someone would cook me dinner. We are having a serious cooking fail month in our house, no one can be arsed.

Noone EVER cooks me dinner *bawl* :( (unless I'm paying for it, sorta thing :hmm: :D )

My dentist visit was a successful one so I enjoyed the soup without dribbling in down one numb side of my mouth etc....HOWEVER :facepalm: my daughter's sole filling (one she had done a year and half ago maybe?) fell out an hour and a half after we got back (tbc the appointment was only for ME...so it's not like he'd even been poking about in her mouth or whatever). What sort of fucking shit timing is that, LOL?!
Gotta call back in the morning now to make an emergency app (and that filling was originally done an hours drive away cos she had to have a general for it, too...and nowhere in Brighton does that :rolleyes: ....so it's entirely possible we'll have to go back there again which is another whole saga cos the only driver* I know who I could ask is my bezzer, who works term time, like me...and it was only down to pure LUCK last time that we got a date for months ahead, which just happened to fall in a half term)....fuuuuuuck sake! :( :rolleyes: :facepalm:

*cos you're not allowed to use public transport etc, which is understandable enough...she was off her trolley afterwards the last time! :eek:

I figured it sort of tied in with the earlier stuff about the soup/my OWN dentist visit, tbf :cool: ...it's just that then I rambled on for long enough for people to prob get to the end and be thinking...'WTF? :confused: '

While I'm here though...the dentist kept saying 'Good brushing...good brushing...' while he was looking in MY mouth...which I was well pleased about cos, tbh, I haven't changed my brushing habits at all and normally I get told off for my poor dental hygiene :cool: :D :thumbs: :cool:

Three flavours pieminister pie with a big heap of mash, cooked by lovely housemates and waiting for me post-boxercise.
I could get used to this. :oops:

I had my first pieminister recently, it was very good. What 3 flavours did the pie of wonder contain within?

I'm starving, skint, and the fridge is empty :( (apart from 2 slices of ham, a carrot and a choc nurishment)

I had my first pieminister recently, it was very good. What 3 flavours did the pie of wonder contain within?
It was three different flavour pies thirded and shared among the three of us. The goat's cheese one, the chicken one and the beef one. Counting all the side flavours in them, like sweet potato, leek, ham hock, ale and all the rest it was more of a 12 flavour pie! A taste sensation.

I feel a bit bad gloating about this glut of pie whilst you're nibbling on a carrot...Hope a very tasty dinner comes your way soon. :)

Boy cooked mince beef and chorizo chilli with red peppers and double bean! #happy tummy

My turn tomorrow. Think ill do a veggie coconut curry :)

I'm thinking a Moroccan type dish as I have a jar of harissa paste and plenty of peppers, onions & chickpeas. So either that with cous cous or a quiche, salad and potatoes.

I'm thinking fishfinger sarnie with a side of peas, and Biddly's posset from the What are you baking thread for dessert. I love lemony puds.

Back
Top Bottom