Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

We're going to have shepherds pie tonight.
I'm about to get the mince part of it going in the slow cooker so all I'll have to do later is mash some spuds and steam some cabbage.

Cafe Rouge today, courtesy of Tesco :cool:

I will prob have the bouillabase, my son will prob have the minute steak and my daughter will prob have the chicken goujons....creatures of habit :rolleyes:
Dunno about pudding yet, mind! :cool: :hmm:

Three 'almost finished' bags of pasta boiled up together. Threw in a half finished jar of pesto and some 'hot and smokey' tomato sauce. It is lazing in the pan for now, I will add some grated cheese later and enjoy. Possibly some toasted pitta bread on the side.

Dunno.

I have a hangover

The supermarket has just shut

We have some steak from the market but not much to go with it

We had takeaway last night and going out for lunch tomorrow so can't really have one tonight too...

I want a roast with a mountain of stuffing and mint sauce

Help meeeee : (

NVP said:
Full Sunday roast in the pub earlier . Roast beef, yorkshire pud, carrots, broccoli, gravy, cauliflower cheese.

Lose the cauliflower cheese and add cabbage obviously. Shame you had no roast potatoes though, seems a shame :(

I'm gonna do another risotto, with leeks and roast butternut squash. Some kind of lentil thing on the side.

Dunno.

I have a hangover

The supermarket has just shut

We have some steak from the market but not much to go with it

We had takeaway last night and going out for lunch tomorrow so can't really have one tonight too...

I want a roast with a mountain of stuffing and mint sauce

Help meeeee : (

This was over 2 hours ago and no roast dinner has been provided!

Luckily the Mr went to the shop so we're now having sirloin steak with a peppery sauce, chips, peas and mushrooms.

Raspberry crumble thing from M&S for pudding.

Back
Top Bottom