Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

As it turns out, we all had a small breakfast and nothing since then so I'm just about to put a pizza in....and my son went and fetched a pack of the Tescos fake Magnums out of the downstairs freezer for after, too. :D

I reckon I'll just do boiled eggs and soldiers later if anyone wants anything...and there's some 'super sweet' peaches in the fridge too which I'd forgotten I'd bought (and which were LOVELY last time we had them) so we'll definitely have those :cool:

As it turns out, we all had a small breakfast and nothing since then so I'm just about to put a pizza in....and my son went and fetched a pack of the Tescos fake Magnums out of the downstairs freezer for after, too. :D

I reckon I'll just do boiled eggs and soldiers later if anyone wants anything...and there's some 'super sweet' peaches in the fridge too which I'd forgotten I'd bought (and which were LOVELY last time we had them) so we'll definitely have those :cool:
Oh, so you won't have any room for postal lasagne! You've gone and ruined your mail dinner! Naughty Sheo! NAUGHTY!

quorn sausages with olive oil and rosemary, rice with onion and garlic, mushrooms and courgette. And baked beans :) Tummy very happy right now after a supremely shit day. Just wish i had some desert :(

An M&S 'fuller longer' ready meal of Cod Mornay. The fella's out and I'm ill and I couldn't be arsed to cook anything. Tbf it was surprisingly ok. I did supplement it with the last of a massive bar of fruit and nut for pud :cool:

An M&S 'fuller longer' ready meal of Cod Mornay. The fella's out and I'm ill and I couldn't be arsed to cook anything. Tbf it was surprisingly ok. I did supplement it with the last of a massive bar of fruit and nut for pud :cool:

Cock, have the munchies now!

Back
Top Bottom