Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

We went for the M&S deal yesterday...had the honey roast gammon and rosti potato cakes with some broccoli and the last of the trifle for pudding.

So the enchiladas today, with Saturday's leftover chicken, with the M&S millionaires shortbread layered pot things for pudding.

I did also make a cake yesterday - raspberry, lemon and almond - but have stuck most of it in the freezer due to pudding overload.

I've no idea yet. Ordering from a place called Holy Cow. It's a little more expensive but totally worth it. It'll probably be mild though as I drank *lots* of beer last night and my stomach isn't very happy :D

I ended up having a chicken byriani, some spiced lamb kebab, saag aloo, garlic naan and some poppadoms. All whilst watching Miami Vice (TV series not the shit film) Needless to say I was very full. And for some reason I wanted to chase drug dealers in powerboats :hmm:

going out for chinese tonite will probably get the hoisen beef short ribs with fingerling potatoes and roasted horseradish

I'm torn. I want something hearty but easy. Maybe a chorizo and pepper omelette. Maybe steak and mash. Maybe pork chops if I can get any decent ones. Or lamb chops for that matter. Hmmmmm.....

The fella ended up coming home earlier than expected yesterday, so we ended up getting a curry delivery, and very nice it was too :cool:

Toneet will see us dining on baked spuds, cheese and beans

Boooo! Leon is rubbish, even 40% off voucher dint make it any better. Proper shit food. Rather have a burrito from Poncho No 8!

Last night I made curry with all sorts of bits and pieces that needed to be used up, so it was a fish, potato, carrot, and spinach curry. We'll be having that again tonight because there's plenty left over!

Back
Top Bottom