Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

cauliflower cheese with bacon and peas here :cool: washed down with a gin I think

then I have a cake to bake (maple & bourbon fruit cake :D) so really, I shouldn't be posting about it on here :facepalm:

It's payday!!!

We had pork chops, mashed potato, broccoli, beans, carrots and gravy. :)

Made a bloody nice change from pasta!!!

Having takeaway pizza tonight and have already decided on this: Ricardo’s Special King prawns marinated in chilli and coconut, sliced baby corn, caramelised onions, mozzarella, garlic and coriander. Never tried this place before but it comes highly recommended by my sister.

Having takeaway pizza tonight and have already decided on this: Ricardo’s Special King prawns marinated in chilli and coconut, sliced baby corn, caramelised onions, mozzarella, garlic and coriander. Never tried this place before but it comes highly recommended by my sister.

That's one elaborate pizza. :cool:

We're having curry.

Sounds nice doesn't it? I'm not a fan of coconut normally but I reckon king prawns marinated in it with chilli should be good.

We've got a veggie friend coming for dinner tonight and I'm making lentil lasagne.
Rhubarb and custard ice cream for afters, I think I might add a bit of stem ginger to it as well.

Thanks for the good wishes! :cool: Tbf, there was *no more to come* :hmm: after that for any of us :cool: so really, we just enjoyed a nice day at home :oops: :D I was KNACKERED, mind, so was glad to be able to lie about. :D

My mum's down today and we're having baked potatoes with chilli and cheddar....and broccoli on the side...and then my mum and daughter are making the trifle we didn't manage to fit in at Christmas. :)

B - predictably, no more parcels :facepalm: :rolleyes: :D

:( there were some nice things in it too.

No, no, B! I'm not assuming it won't ever turn up now! :eek:
Defo that it's still stuck in the backlog....just that that other one finally turning up a couple of days back obviously wasn't a sign that the other two were neccessarily following any time soon! :rolleyes: :D And just prob not in time for *weekend treats* THIS weekend, either! :mad: :D

OMG, I'd be crying if I thought it was never turning up! Especially with you obviously having put some work/thought into it! :( x

But FEAR NOT, young Bee! :cool: It'll get here! :cool: Some time.. :rolleyes:

I have gnocchi in pesto bacon and cheese sauce that I made previously. It might not be enough for three. What can I add on the side to make a nice meal?

I have gnocchi in pesto bacon and cheese sauce that I made previously. It might not be enough for three. What can I add on the side to make a nice meal?
A butty

I was gonna make veggie cottage pie tonight cos my mushroom ketchup came, but I wanna play with my new toy and get drunk instead, so it's baked spuds, cheese and beans

Back
Top Bottom