Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

All i have at home (that's defrosted) is some homemade Turkey stock left over from christmas. And lots of vegetables. So soup i guess. Boring :(

Hellsbells said:
All i have at home (that's defrosted) is some homemade Turkey stock left over from christmas. And lots of vegetables. So soup i guess. Boring :(

No red meat? No dairy? At least add some chillies?

Wagamama's :cool:

Going to have duck gyoza, edemame beans with chilli and salt, Katsu curry with extra sauce, chilli beef ramen and ginger cheesecake.

Will be sharing with someone though, so hold back on the fat bastard posts please ;)

We're all at home today with a mystery stomach bug which had me shitting through a needle for an hour at 4am this morning :mad: (so I was actually quite relieved, once it turned out my son had it, that my daughter had it too, freeing me from risking the potentially dangerous walk to school - no emergency toilets/bushes on the way) :eek: ....fuck knows what it is cos we had vegetable soup last night :D unless it was the pork we had the night before which was only reheated in the slow cooker so I suppose may not have got up to the required temperature, although that's never happened before..... :hmm: :confused:

Anyway, my son and I diligently made the burgers last night for after the dentist today (which I've had to cancel now...next appointment is three weeks away and I have a feeling I may be in need of a filling :facepalm: ) so those, if we have recovered by then (I've not had another bout since - and neither have the kids - but I don't feel altogether right just yet, although that may just be the after effects of last night's massive emptying :D )...... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

ETA - Fuck sake :facepalm: - apologies to any of the sensitive types who don't like toilet business mixed up with their food talk. :oops: :facepalm: :D

(((Sheo))) (((appetites)))

I have no idea what I'm having for tea. Possibly chicken noodle stir fry, possibly chicken curry. Probably bread and butter (again).

Sheo - there's loads of it about, it's a bug, my toddler and her two mates from the child minder had it yesterday. She seems better today, though not hungry yet, hope yer all better soon.

Fucking hell Sheo, that sounds dramatic! Hope you're all on the mend.

Our vegan friends made us a lasange as a gift, so that's for tea, though I'm going to cover it in cheese first.

You make it yourself mate? When I made HFWs version with the soft goats cheese it was incredibly fucking lush - so soothing to eat. Really wanna make some more again soon :cool:
I do sometimes, but these are made at the local deli - taste home made though.

Going by the contents of the fridge, something using pork & turkey mince.

Did you put that in? Sounds lush :cool:

Well, the fella's out at a gig toneet, so I expect me and our lass will be having a tuna pasta bake and salad

Left out the thyme but melted some butter with garlic which I brushed onto the fish. Placed in a baking tray with a couple of splashes of white wine, added a number of cherry tomatoes. Covered with silver foil and put in the oven at 190c for about 15 mins - was delish!

My wife is working away tonight so this evening I'm having steak - just steak, cooked well rare.

And a bottle of red wine :cool:

Back
Top Bottom