Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

The job was actually advertised on the 16th so I might well be too late :hmm: - and I wasn't intending to start working till end April/May...but it'd be ideal just cos it's term time only, is nearby AND it's working with food, so thought I better just go ahead and apply and see what happens.
And even if it's very far from being the sort of food I'd really like to be prepping/cooking/serving, I could pretty happily spend my days just peeling spuds or whatever :cool: as opposed to some of my other options so yeah - will be good if it's a goer! :cool:
:hmm: Greggs? :p
Good luck! if you get it, please post a pic in your uniform

In other news - I have just applied to be a dinner lady :D at my son's school! :facepalm: :D

I did ask him first if he'd be embarrassed if I worked there and said I absolutely wouldn't do it if he would and that that wasn't a problem - and he said yes :p but that he didn't mind either :cool: and that it might be quite nice to see me there each day, too :cool: which made me feel quite proud of him (I would've DIED if it'd had been me/my mum, lol)! :D

Good luck sheo, I also think you'll be a great dinner lady.
Broccoli ahoy!

Don't know what happening with tea tonight, bloke is working late and has messed up my plan :mad:
The boy is currently at my mum's house eating pizza so he's ok.
It might be a jacket spud night

A real 'I cannot be fucked' dinner: mackerel on toast. With falafel on the side. Weirdly they taste great together.

Achari paneer, saag aloo and channa masala courtesy of the freezer... I may pop out to the naan shop to get some fresh bread to go with it

Jerk leg lamb steak, coleslaw and plantain. The lamb was amazing. Can highly recommend the leg steaks from Dombeys in the covered market after that. Never had their lamb before but it was stonking :cool:

Back
Top Bottom