Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Ok sheo, I'm not dyslexic - just shit at typing :facepalm:

I don't know why you're imagining I was saying anything like that?! :confused:

It was just a slightly dull but totally fucking innocuous conversation re the meaning of words to pass some time, not a criticism or indeed a disagreement over why you made the fucking mistake...no hidden meanings and no fucking trolling, ffs.

Fucking hell, wtf is going on? :confused: :mad: :eek: :D

I don't know why you're imagining I was saying anything like that?! :confused:

It was just a slightly dull but totally fucking innocuous conversation re the meaning of words to pass some time, not a criticism or indeed a disagreement over why you made the fucking mistake...no hidden meanings and no fucking trolling, ffs.

Fucking hell, wtf is going on? :confused: :mad: :eek: :D
Might be dull an innocuous to you but maybe you could take a minute to read it back and try to imagine what it comes accross like to someone with a SPLD.

So I used the wrong terminology - fucking shoot me.

AND I wasn't pointing out the fucking spelling mistakes it was an honest enquiry. Fucked me right off now that - cant believe you'd think that of me

You actually think I need to do that? That I need to have a bit of a think about it? Reflect on it somewhat?
That this is about me being insensitive and/or thoughtless in some way...and a second reading may help to point that out to me? The error of my ways?

Back
Top Bottom