Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

It's a no-booze tea toneet so something quick. Bacon and tomato butties and a pint cuppa tea it is then. Fried egg butties for the fella, one of the two options for the lass.

Then a mahoosive slice of traditional raspberry jam/vanilla cream swiss roll :cool:

Because I never said that only dyslexics make typos. Also, it is a direct result of my SPLD that I not only make typos but fail to see them until someone points them out. When I'm on the mac the assistive software sorts it out but I don't have that on the laptop so I don't notice when I've made a mistake.

Yes, it is! He's right! :p

Thanks for the good wishes re the job, folks! :cool:

We're having slow cooked chinese pork, rice and broccoli. Fruit and biscuits for pudding.

my point is typos are often made and not noticed by non-dyslexics too, hence their existence!
And my point is that I make typos because I'm dyslexic.It's accepted by my dyslexia tutor that this is the case so quite frankly I couldn't give a flying fuck what some nobend off the net thinks :)

the word typo is generally taken to be synonymous with spelling mistake these days, ffs.
first i've heard of it. a typo comes from a slip of the key, a spelling mistake comes from ignorance of the correct spelling, whether it be from dyslexia or not. two different things.

Back
Top Bottom