Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Last night was rump steak served in a retro Beefeater style - with chips, onion rings, grilled toms and peas (we would have had mushrooms too, but the shop had run out).

Tonight will be lasagne and green salad.

Last night was still a bit full from lunch and everybody else was out so I put the smallest one to bed and had my own Xmas party, consisting of 1 1/2 bottles of wine, a croq monsier, two large rums and several spliffs.

Tonight we shall get a curry delivered.

I just had croque monsieur for lunch, courtesy of Aldi France.

I got the £10 deal from M&S yesterday, so tonight we'll be having rump steak and potato, mozzarella and tomato bake in front of Strictly, with wine and chocolate souffles for pud. :)

Going round my mates for a night of films and him and his are doing roast chicken and chips :)

Bloke and boy have been out all day and aren't hungry because they had fish and chips for lunch.
I was looking forward to lasagne but it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

My tea tonight will be red wine and bombay mix

Spaghetti with tomato and basil sauce, and lambs lettuce salad. Comfort food after last night's excesses. :oops:

Chinese takeaway. Mr madz forgot to get the mince out for the planned cottage pie.I offered him egg and chips but he's gone all fussy about the state of the oil in the deep fat fryer. He may have a point - I haven't used the fryer in over 6 months :hmm:

Chips? :confused:

It looked ok to me *shrug*

He's the one who's had to drive to get the takeaway so I aren't right bothered one way or the other.

I made burgers with onion, garlic, rosemary, bread crumbs and lean beef which we had with potato wedges.
I'm now having billionaires pudding and jealous rage for afters

Back
Top Bottom