Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

not sure - i have onions, mushrooms, potatoes, loads of carrots, a few peppers, two cans of kidney beans and a can of tomatoes - any suggestions urban? some sort of curry?

Chipolatas & mash here.

BTW one of the shops in Electric Avenue was selling sachets of "Ram it up", the small print on the back said it's for making meat taste a bit stronger and more like goat. Whatever. It was only about a foot away from the sachets of cock soup too.

Starter of crab pate with hot sauce on thinly sliced toasted bread
Main of spag bol
Pud of millionaire's shortbread puds

Last quiet weekend before Xmas and I am really enjoying just sitting on my arse and filling my fat gob :oops: :D

Meatballs covered in melted mature cheg, topped with a couple rashers of smoked bacon on half a french stick. *burp*

roast rib of beef! with yorkshires, potatoes (roast), carrot, parsnip (yay!) and as Chemistry has cooked all that I might shove some courgettes in the microwave. :hmm:
:thumbs:

roast chicken which has been stuffed with lemon.... potato wedges, steamed broccoli and carrots.
The left over chicken will go into a chicken, mushroom and leek pie with mashed potato and parsnip top tomorrow. Hopefully it'll make enough to do 2 pies and one can go into the freezer :cool:

Big roast chicken, giblet gravy, roast spuds, carrots, broccoli, field mushrooms, sweetcorn. And a leek and bacon stuffing. Half tempted to throw a yorkshire or two in there too.

thinking of doing a veggie chili, but don't know if it's worth boiling some blackeyed beans for a couple of minutes and soaking for an hour, instead of soaking them overnight.

thinking of doing a veggie chili, but don't know if it's worth boiling some blackeyed beans for a couple of minutes and soaking for an hour, instead of soaking them overnight.
Mrs Magpie reckoned it was, on the thread about the 3 bean chilli.

ah well, can't do it now as there's no room in the kitchen to cook. will have to settle for garlic mushrooms and rice. will soak beans overnight and do chili tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom