Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Boar/Venison sausages were nice last night with some dauphinoise potatoes and greens. I think a pasta tonight which will double as lunch tomorrow.

Lots of sausages being eaten by urbanites at the moment. Must be a winter thing. I'm not sure what we're having, but it will include chickpeas and pork and tomato.

Got my mum coming down and we're having spag bol, which we haven't had for ages - and I'm really looking forward to :cool: - PLUS a white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake (which my daughter, who's still off ill, will help me make) which I'm *also* really looking forwards to! :D

last night I didn't have time to cook so I had a boiled egg and a piece of toast :( tonight hopefully i'll be having spicy mexican beanburgers.

Have lots of stuff doing nowt in the fridge, so a spanish omelette is on the cards, using up 3 mushrooms, 2 peppers, tomatoes, spuds and obviously eggs. Think I might even do some potato wedges to go with it, for extra carbyliciousness - or, actually, just thought of this, some saffron rice :cool:

I've still got a bit of the beef joint I cooked on Sunday. Used the last of the pan gravy with it yesterday in sandwiches though. May do a quick veg and potato stew and chuck the last bit in.

Pea, ginger and coriander soup with added (weight watchers!) cream and a tortilla wrap (which need earing up).

Mr. QofG's will add his usual kit-kat, chocolate digestive and cheese dessert to this. I may have a low calories ice lolly :(

It's not going to be lasagne as I don't have enough sheets & CBA to go buy some more (bbbrrr) so it's veggie sausages, chips & beans...:cool: ...I think it's an omen as chips have been on my mind today.

Bacon and tomato pasta (with cheese) I reckon

for added ponce and authenticity value, use pig cheek

Tonight I have a stinking cold, a mountain of chillies to make into sauce and a takeaway is clearly on the horizon. So lazy that even pizza seems strangely attractive.

Back
Top Bottom