Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Fucking knackered from coughing ALL PISSING NIGHT :mad::mad:

Have taken out some carrot and lentil soup from the freezer for tea and will have with toast because I'm too fucking TIRED to cook :mad:
hope your cough buggers off soon!
another carrot and lentiller here; just finished making a fucktonne of bread, about to make the soup to go with it..

Corned beef brisket, sauerkraut pierogies with additional sauerkraut, steamed carrots, green salad. Leftover unpronouncable, googlable dessert from yesterday for dessert. And beer.

Chicken cooked with onion, sweet orange pepper and mushroom in a white pepper sauce. Broccoli and green beans. Garlic flat breads on the side and wine for sipping :)

Chicken cooked with onion, sweet orange pepper and mushroom in a white pepper sauce. Broccoli and green beans. Garlic flat breads on the side and wine for sipping :)

It smells lush.

I was suppose to be cooking but got home late and tired.

I did buy the ingredients :D

I've got BOTH kids off school ill today :facepalm: ....am doing dinner now, as no doubt I'll be on call all day to make them all sorts of other things :mad:
We're having the pumpkin and puy lentil soup/stew thing Nigel Slater did on his last series....although I'll probably blend the lot (rather than just some of it, as he does, just to thicken it), or the kids'll probably struggle with it :rolleyes: :D ...garlic bread to go with it.

BlarneyMeatloaf.jpg

:thumbs:

Not curry
I have eaten curry twice a day since Saturday night and I have pakoras for lunch today.
I am craving something bland, perhaps poached eggs on toast.

Back
Top Bottom