Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Two - one right, one left.
Fair enough, but still getting used to this browser.

I had perfectly rare steak, mushrooms onions garlic, potato (pink fir - disappointingly dry) and romanesco (?) cauliflower.

Pasta a la Leah - a very rich, creamy mushroom and olive tagliatelle dish devised by my 8 year old which she'll be helping cook for her friend who's coming for tea :cool:

I'm thinking veggie enchiladas as I have all the ingredients for this & it would do tomorrow evening at work too. So most likely this with a side salad.

It's Mr. QofG's birthday so as per his request we are having

Chilli con Carne in Garlic & Herb tortilla wraps covered in cheese, sour cream, salsa and guacamole
Nachos (smoothered in the same as above)
BBQ beans
With some red wine to wash it down with and doughnuts for dessert

Nice and healthy :D

I have a whole load of leftover mash from last night's roast. Not sure what to do with it. Maybe bubble and squeak?

I have a whole load of leftover mash from last night's roast. Not sure what to do with it. Maybe bubble and squeak?

cheesey bubble and squeak patties are delicous, esp with a nice bit of smoked fish :)

We'vce got loads of left over chicken from last nights epic roast, so gonna make chicken, chorizo and black bean stew.... Want to eat him now!

Fucking knackered from coughing ALL PISSING NIGHT :mad::mad:

Have taken out some carrot and lentil soup from the freezer for tea and will have with toast because I'm too fucking TIRED to cook :mad:

Smoked pancetta & pea ravioli - the last of the stuff bought with the birthday splurge money.

it's nowt to do with Delia! I was just putting everything i had left in the one pot tbh.
One version of it bleeding well is - it comes up as a recipe of hers for a very thick pea soup.
Your version sounds better.

Back
Top Bottom