Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

(Chicken) Bangers and (Sweet Potatoe and Hummus) mash.
I already know how to turn it into a sangwich :thumbs:
We’re now having some of those spinach and ricotta filled pasta thingys instead of the mash - neither of us can be arsed to do the mash cos we have 3 episodes of Married at First Sight to watch.

Sangwich will now be pasta and chicken sausage as opposed to spread mash and chicken sausages.

Wed was a freezer tea - Southern chicken thighs/cauli cheese bake, salt and pepper ridge fries and petit pois.
Thurs - Swedish meatballs with redcurrant and dill gravy/quorn swedish style meatballs, baby potatoes, savoy cabbage and broc.
Today - veggie stir fry and noodles.

I am sulking cos I finally caved and ordered a very fancy air fryer/grill thing and DHL have promised and failed delivery/redelivery three days in a row, finally said it was actually missing and to get John Lewis to send out a new one - contacted them, they contacted DHL, who said it wasn't missing and will defo be delivered tomorrow (even though they give no option for weekend deliveries on the tracking/rescheduling thing :hmm: ). How to contain my excitement with so much disappointment! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom