Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Chicken fajitas with guac, salsa and cheese. Oven curly fries on the side, then blackberry compote and Greek yogurt for afters, to make up for the enforced fasting yesterday.

Also made sticky salmon and veg ready for kids to have tomorrow with microwave packet rice as I'm going to be out for my (now weekly) beer and kissing (sometimes with added extras!) session :cool:

Tuesday night was a meal for both of us as OH was off work. Spaghetti puttanesca with LOTS of sauce because I made garlic bread out of a small bloomer loaf and so lots of sauce to mop up was deemed a necessity :D

Wednesday night was at home by myself so had a chicken kiev, boiled baby potatoes with butter and a Greek salad.

Not sure yet :hmm:

Got some rice and Spinach which can be pimped out with stuffs

Being a bit addicted to Greek food, the mention of rice and spinach immediately brings this to mind:

Goes well with loads of stuff, fish, chicken, or a selection of vege based meze

Home made Shepherds Pie - weather being distinctly poor - we need comfort food.

Cottage pie is a strong contender for me tonight, temperature has dropped considerably over the last week and it is feeling distinctly autumnal. It really depends on whether I manage to go and buy potatoes though!

Posted this message in the wrong thread, have cut it and will paste it in the appropriate thread.

Nothing to see here, enjoy your tea!

More chicken fajitas, will bulk them out with mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn and possibly some broccoli.

Will have to wait till the man has brought the car back from the garage. Hopefully by 5:30pm

Back
Top Bottom