Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

It was quite nice flaky white meat so I can see that. Not that amazing the way I cooked it!

I had it once or twice many years ago when it was more commonly sold as "River Cobbler" (I presume the marketing folks decided that wasn't an attractive name to customers and started referring to it by one of its other names, Basa) and wasn't impressed with either the texture or flavour, so have avoided it since. :(

I had it once or twice many years ago when it was more commonly sold as "River Cobbler" (I presume the marketing folks decided that wasn't an attractive name to customers and started referring to it by one of its other names, Basa) and wasn't impressed with either the texture or flavour, so have avoided it since. :(
Ah I remember seeing cobbler years ago in a supermarket.

Was going to have another pork steak, but some idiot didn't shut the fridge door properly when he was making his tea this morning and it's been open all day and is no longer cold :mad: am utterly fucking fuming tbh. Not worth risking food poisoning.

So it will have to be something from the freezer, maybe a chicken kiev, hope I have some spuds left.

Back
Top Bottom