Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

They're both out for dinner today, so I am going to have BONTO with cheese! :cool:
My daughter wrote on the menu planner 'Sad, single woman dinner' for today :D so my son has taken (unnecessary) pity on me and says he's going to bring me back some duck, for seconds. :thumbs:

My son brought me back a full on mixed meats on stewed noodles meal <3 so I didn't have the BONTO.
However, they were supposed to be out for my son's birthday meal, invited by their dad - who very predictably revealed that he had no money, once they actually got to the restaurant :thumbs: so my son ended up paying £60 for it and my daughter the £2 we very carefully made sure she had in change to get the bus back.
Way more to the story than that even. :rolleyes:
So I gave my son the money back - cos, despite his own massive protestations, just fuck that shit :mad: - so my cheap date night with myself ended up costing a bit more than a plate of BONTO :D but my dinner was lovely and my kids are ace. :cool: <3

My boy is in Cornwall with his gf and her family for the week so Thurs, we had bacon/egg mayo, lettuce, cress, avo sarnies with tomatoes with s&p.
Yesterday - a massive salad, with crispy potatoes and onions (and chorizo for me) and boiled eggs.
Today - my girl has made kimchi and we're having a veggie/seafood Thai curry with noodles and a bit of the fresh kimchi that wouldn't fit in the kilner jar.
Raspberries, meringues and Greek yoghurt for pudding.

Well, we didn't have the amazing birthday tea for my boy because he had his first full-blown panic attack and got taken by ambulance to hospital because we all thought he was dying. It was horrific, but I'm still processing what it might mean in terms of his anxiety levels (and why I didn't know it was getting worse) and how to help him.

Cuddles and noodles tonight. Will make a new birthday cake tomorrow and go for our fancy tea when he's ready.

I hate fusilli. I’m a tagliatelle man I think. Twirlable but not chucking the sauce everywhere like that rascal spaghetti

My son brought me back a full on mixed meats on stewed noodles meal <3 so I didn't have the BONTO.
However, they were supposed to be out for my son's birthday meal, invited by their dad - who very predictably revealed that he had no money, once they actually got to the restaurant :thumbs: so my son ended up paying £60 for it and my daughter the £2 we very carefully made sure she had in change to get the bus back.
Way more to the story than that even. :rolleyes:
So I gave my son the money back - cos, despite his own massive protestations, just fuck that shit :mad: - so my cheap date night with myself ended up costing a bit more than a plate of BONTO :D but my dinner was lovely and my kids are ace. :cool: <3

My boy is in Cornwall with his gf and her family for the week so Thurs, we had bacon/egg mayo, lettuce, cress, avo sarnies with tomatoes with s&p.
Yesterday - a massive salad, with crispy potatoes and onions (and chorizo for me) and boiled eggs.
Today - my girl has made kimchi and we're having a veggie/seafood Thai curry with noodles and a bit of the fresh kimchi that wouldn't fit in the kilner jar.
Raspberries, meringues and Greek yoghurt for pudding.
Christ he is such a hopeless prick :facepalm: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom