Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I don’t know. We’re waiting for the Tesco order to arrive and we skipped the Gousto box this week.
The current suggestions are pizza from the delivery or cheesy pasta but we’ll still have to wait for the mozzarella to arrive.

Wow, well the soup was stunning. Why have I never cooked with miso before?! Totally gonna make a veggie noodle soup for the fella.
UMAMI! (Always in a Vic and Bob voice)
Gu mousse for afters, cos I'm saving the other half of the completely fit cheesecake for when he comes home.

That there is true love! <3

Also May Kasahara - I will tell her, she will love that as much as I do! :D ( although :mad: ).
Edie and RubyToogood - yeah, just not ok! :facepalm:
Elpenor - very glad you are cooking again and have had some nice meals lately! :)

I have enjoyed the pasta disagreements :D
I think, having read through everyone elses, I would settle on it being shells and the smaller tubes (penne and macaroni - rigatoni is good) that I'm not massively keen on. :hmm:

Yesterday - chinese stir fry and noodles with Fry's chicken style pieces for my girl, and what turned out to be a sort of Tom Yum seafood noodle soup for me.
My daughter 'made' butterscotch Angel D with blueberries and strawberries and squirty cream for pudding (it was amazing :D ).

Today - sticky rice with prawns/soy quorn fillets, carrot, red pepper, beansprouts, spring onion, cucumber, avo, beetroot and kimchi, mayo, soy and wasabi.
Might get her to do a repeat of yesterday's pudding. :thumbs:

We were supposed to be having quorn pies and broccoli but I have decided we deserve a treat - my girl got pinged from her London trip :facepalm: and I am keeping her company in her isolation so we've been stuck in for days - so we are getting a McDonalds delivered to break up the monotony :D
I will have a cheeseburger AND a chicken mayo burger and small fries and she will have garlic cheese dippers and medium fries and then we're having Malteaser (me) and Oreo (her) McFlurry's for pudding. :cool:

Our freezer has fucked up - or rather I have, it is simply a case that I have left it too long without defrosting and I keep needing to wedge the door shut due to a massive amount of ice that has formed... now on Saturday I bought a whole chicken and 2 packs of skinless chicken breasts as part of the usual "3 for £10" meat deal in Morrison's, I roasted the whole chicken (which has now been eaten) and intended to freeze the chicken breasts - I couldn't,, so I will be eating a lot of chicken over the next couple of days!

I think tonight I will have a Sichuan type chicken/pepper stir fry with noodles.

Last night we had pizza express margarita with some chorizo on top. Mr Looby burnt it because I put the oven too high. 😡
Cheesy pasta tonight with spirali, obvs.

Back
Top Bottom