Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Chicken tikka, green lentils with mushrooms, rice and trying a new thing. Lightly boiled some potatoe cubes in turmeric and curry powder and going to drop them in the fryer. I've got some roti in the freezer as well so aiming for triple carbs. :cool:

Last night was spaghetti with courgettes and cherry toms.

Tonight will be the rest of the dhansak sauce we made over the weekend with potatoes and courgettes.

Tomorrow will also feature courgettes. It's fair to say our courgette plants have been quite successful. I will be cursing them in a week :D

A tortilla wrap, filled with ham, cheese, tomato, onion, mushroom and pesto and put on the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Grilling Machine. (What a stupid name for a useful piece of kit)
Sort of like a home made Findus Crispy Pancake. Or a half arsed calzone for someone whose oven has just given up the ghost.

It was absolutely bloody lovely. :thumbs:

I've had a really shit dinner and I'm raging.
I made a turkey bolognese type thing which we had with pasta and roasted veg. The bolognese tasted too turkey(ish) :facepalm: and so I've left it in disgust.

Might have some cheese and crackers later.

Ive kept trying turkey mince, but it's a bit shit isn't it? At best I mix it in with other stuff. I mean you can make it nice but I always think this would have been better with pork or beef. I've got a kilo in the freezer because it was heavily reduced. :facepalm:

I'll probably end up cooking it with loads of gouchujang and garlic so basically I don't taste the turkey.

I cook turkey thigh mince (with other stuff) for the dog. Never considered it as something people would eat!

Chicken tikka, green lentils with mushrooms, rice and trying a new thing. Lightly boiled some potatoe cubes in turmeric and curry powder and going to drop them in the fryer. I've got some roti in the freezer as well so aiming for triple carbs. :cool:
man that sounds so good UAOS....for my dinner i'm having a half of a leftover chicken sandwich and a beef burrito with the works

I cook turkey thigh mince (with other stuff) for the dog. Never considered it as something people would eat!

When I was in Australia and working in small towns the locals there would only consider Kangaroo meat fit for dogs. They found it bizarre that we'd pay top dollar for it in the UK!

Back
Top Bottom