Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Something from the freezer as we are off on an outing in the van tomorrow until Sunday. So quorn mushroom & garlic fillet with peas & sweetcorn and homemade potato cakes or crinkle cut chips.

Found a chicken in the freezer at work that needs eating today, so covered it tandoori mix and will do little spiced roast spuds for a Monday roast.

Going to do some Keema to go with it was well, but will have to leave out the peas as some kids will just pull faces if I don't. Although tbf they might anyway.

Found a chicken in the freezer at work that needs eating today, so covered it tandoori mix and will do little spiced roast spuds for a Monday roast.

Going to do some Keema to go with it was well, but will have to leave out the peas as some kids will just pull faces if I don't. Although tbf they might anyway.
that sounds wonderful UAOS

Did your first day back go OK sojourner? Hope it wasn't too bad.
Mixed, mate. Tried to be all positive at first, then got quite down at being back, realising that I could quite as easily have continued working from home for all the reception work I've done. Got stuck into some sales stuff this afternoon so stopped wanting to cry anyway. It's been shit, really, thanks for asking x

Wholegrain rice, yellow pepper, red onion, spring onion, chilli and Lancashire cheese. Almost through the Lancashire cheese mountain - one more cheesy thing tomorrow should do it.

Forgot how much I like that cheese - normally only buy cheddar, so will have to get it more often.
Tesco used to do a creamy Lancashire one that was lovely but like all things that I like, they've stopped fucking doing it now :mad:

I'm now leaning towards tsebhi birsen, basmati and sour cream. It is FOUL out there!

Tesco used to do a creamy Lancashire one that was lovely but like all things that I like, they've stopped fucking doing it now
They do this deliberately don't they, the bastards. I used to be able to get this fantastic extra virgin olive oil from Marks and the fuckers have stopped selling it. It tasted lovely and grassy, and every other olive oil I've tried is just dull compared. :mad:

Picked up a bottle of unfiltered EV at Aldi yesterday so will see what that is like.

They do this deliberately don't they, the bastards. I used to be able to get this fantastic extra virgin olive oil from Marks and the fuckers have stopped selling it. It tasted lovely and grassy, and every other olive oil I've tried is just dull compared. :mad:

Picked up a bottle of unfiltered EV at Aldi yesterday so will see what that is like.
Every.Single.Time.

With everything too - from make up to body lotion to temporary hair dye. The bastards.

Back
Top Bottom