Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Guacaroni
Eta: it was going to be Mushroom Pho, but the mushrooms got frozen. Someone must have knocked the temperature control of the fridge, and anyway the right ingredients weren't bought, so will have to do it tomorrow.
So then decided to make Guacaroni, but it turns out that we didn't have the correct ingredients for that either, so it turned out to be delivered pizza, which was just about acceptable.
I think I'm going to have to do my own shopping for the meals I've suggested get cooked as my Pa doesn't seem to be great at reading shopping lists. I hope it's just cos he didn't pay enough attention, rather than because he's getting old.

Last edited:
I'm doing a freelance job where meals and beer are provided. As this doesn't normally happen to me I'm terrible at showing restraint. Last night far to much on the carvery.

Tonight a buffet job. Roast meats and veg. Some kind of beef stew. Curry and rice. Bombay Spuds. Naan. Decent malted brown bread and butter. Cake. Which was all well and good but I had to finish loading a large van with bikes after and it felt harder then it should. Waiting to get on a ferry now to drink beer and then pass out from exhaustion.

We’re having the other half of the lasagne Mr Looby made yesterday. He proudly claimed it was the best lasagne he’s ever made. It was good but I’m not convinced it’s the best ever. I did make him a little medal though. [emoji106]
ae61e953b63667d009e4e270f18134d9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom