Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

But how? Carbonara is bacon, egg, cheese and cream.
Instead of bacon, egg, cheese and cream, it has cashew, tofu, milk (I put actual milk in cos I'm not spending £2 on some plant-based milk that I'll only used a bit of), and some mushrooms baked with soy sauce, vinegar, maple syrup and olive oil. And peas. :D

Jesus, I'm pissed.
:D:D I've had to give up on red wine because I cannot hack the hangover it gives me anymore. Think I might be allergic to the fucking tannins or sommat.

We ended up having pizza because it cunting well lashed it down all night. It's lovely today mind, and I went and actually bought some wood (cos it's all wet in the place I usually collect it :mad:) so I might have a wee fire later.

Himself has gone out to play a folk festie, so I'm treating myself with baked sea bass stuffed with lemon and dill, buttered baby spuds, and a salad.

Profiteroles and blueberries for afters.

Might have a beer or two beforehand too.

:D:D I've had to give up on red wine because I cannot hack the hangover it gives me anymore. Think I might be allergic to the fucking tannins or sommat.

Amazingly, I felt absolutely fine this morning. Up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 3.30am. Tonight I'm having a tin of chopped tomatoes with pea noodles, and the usual chilli flakes and olive oil.

Back
Top Bottom