Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2020 thread

so how is donald doing these days?
It looks like he's flying down to Texas today to pose in front of a section of his ill-fated fucking idiotic border wall.

It looks like he's flying down to Texas today to pose in front of a section of his ill-fated fucking idiotic border wall.

i didnt realise there had been this much money spent and work done
Since January 2017, roughly $15 billion has been identified to construct around 738 miles of border wall through different funds, including those made available through Trump's declaration of a national emergency. Of the roughly 453 miles, the majority replaces old, dilapidated barriers with a new enhanced wall system, a marked difference from the fencing previously constructed in some regions. Forty-seven miles have gone up where no barriers previously existed, according to Customs and Border Protection.

p7BV3f9.png

Almost as if these corporations aren't all that grateful for efforts to destabilize the political system which underpins the regime of exploitation.

The Oddball in the Pelt has been nicked now.

Dan Kaszeta is tweeting most of the developments on this front if anyone is interested.

No idea what it is like but Verso offering a free e-book - The US Antifascism Reader, edited by Bill V. Mullen and Christopher Vials
Haymarket Books are also offering a free e-book fwiw (i've not read it though the author's name rings a vague bell)

I think bimble posted a link to an interview with his almost as equally right wing brother. So the dad may well be of the same mind set.
That wasn’t me. All I know is that the family’s supposedly Orthodox Jews (whatever else is going on there) and dead-ferret-on-head boy definitely has access to the internet (verboten) so it’s likely they’ll close ranks against him if he’s not already been excommunicated.

p7BV3f9.png

Almost as if these corporations aren't all that grateful for efforts to destabilize the political system which underpins the regime of exploitation.
Difficult to conduct business when stuff's on fire, the key question though is not whether they have deserted him but the likes of Cruz, Hawley and Graham

That wasn’t me. All I know is that the family’s supposedly Orthodox Jews (whatever else is going on there) and dead-ferret-on-head boy definitely has access to the internet (verboten) so it’s likely they’ll close ranks against him if he’s not already been excommunicated.

Ah right sorry, it was many pages back so I had to guess.

A list of utter cunts that have financed, enabled and emboldened him now deserting him when his power and influence has gone. How transparent their shit is.

It's all about the customer perception. So much public opinion has turned against him that they reckon the blowback from dumping him is less serious than if they don't cut ties.

And it gathers its own momentum. Once a bunch of banks have dumped him, do you want to be the one that sticks with him. Rats. Sinking ships etc

Back
Top Bottom