Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2020 thread

I suspect some of his loons and ultras might be a bit miffed at that. It's nominally critical of the very people he egged on, certainly more so than yesterdays 'good people, but go home now' or whatever it was.
They'll just write it off to his genius, probably. The Donald moves in mysterious ways.

Aye, I'm aware of four (shooting victim and three 'medical emergencies'); they might be including another, or may just have miscounted/remembered.

<edit: suggestion that a police officer died? Unconfirmed, though >

You're starting to look like a bit of a cunt, and you haven't actually SAID ANYTHING YET.

Care to disprove?

It's awful when people have different views and opinions to your own, isn't it? My apologies for all the distress my right to have my own views and opinions is causing you. Take some deep breaths. Then, if you can face it, here's another video:

It's awful when people have different views and opinions to your own, isn't it? My apologies for all the distress my right to have my own views and opinions is causing you. Take some deep breaths. Then, if you can face it, here's another video:

Can you discern any difference between people breaking into an empty legislature to protest their disenfranchisement and people trying to disenfranchise others by breaking into a legislature that was in the middle of certifying an election?

I suspect some of his loons and ultras might be a bit miffed at that. It's nominally critical of the very people he egged on, certainly more so than yesterdays 'good people, but go home now' or whatever it was.
The Grand Old Don of New York and his ten thousand MAGAs

Back
Top Bottom