Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2020 thread

Having heard exactly that whispered in relation to myself, I have at best mixed feelings about seeing coppers steaming in on anyone.

But if it has to happen to anyone, better it should happen to these chucklefucks.

Yes, it was an observation based on personal observation rather than personal experience but I know what you mean.

What's the white flag with a red St Andrew's cross and a yellow thing in the middle that someone's waving on CNN?

So looks like plod have developed a perimeter and the NG getting off the buses would be the likely candidates for clearing the streets.

Probably by embossed invitation with an RSVP judging by the handling of the mob so far.

this kind of fucks the republican party - the trumpy loons are not going to vote for anyone but a true believer and anyone who verifies biden is a "traitor" in their eyes - but todays shit show will force most leading republicans to abandon trump. mid term wipe out ahoy?

If you want to watch this from the perspective of the actual fascist conspiraloons then this is the place:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

this kind of fucks the republican party - the trumpy loons are not going to vote for anyone but a true believer and anyone who verifies biden is a "traitor" in their eyes - but todays shit show will force most leading republicans to abandon trump. mid term wipe out ahoy?

Too many variables to say that I think. It's logical, but second guessing the voting public hasn't gone very well in recent years. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see someone as bad as Trump in office some time soon.

So looks like plod have developed a perimeter and the NG getting off the buses would be the likely candidates for clearing the streets.

Probably by embossed invitation with an RSVP judging by the handling of the mob so far.

Apparently not. Plod are shunting them along after all. :oops:

Fairly short and to the point analysis from Crimethinc:

Today's events will discredit Trump supporters in the eyes of centrists, but it will also push the envelope regarding what is acceptable. This may help the far right recruit locally countrywide and could normalize similar actions in the future.
The state clampdown after this will suppress freedom across the board, targeting all forms of dissent. In Turkey, when Erdoğan put down a right-wing military coup, that paved the way for him to repress every form of protest. If we legitimize state repression, it will hit us too.
State repression of the right will follow the playbook they use against our movements—incorporating reformist elements while isolating and destroying "extreme" elements. If the only pressure on the government is from the far right, the state will make concessions to them.
Proponents of liberation should not remain spectators, hoping the state will protect us. Let's use this opportunity to reach out to others in our communities to organize against local far-right efforts and also against forthcoming state repression and economic/ecological crisis.

Back
Top Bottom