Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2020 thread

DC police chief says 13 people arrested in connection to Capitol 'riot'
The DC police chief, Robert Contee, said that 13 people have been arrested so far in connection to the “riot” at the US Capitol.

Of those 13 people, three were from Arlington, Virginia. The other ten were from outside the Washington region.
It’s worth noting that, during last summer’s protests over the police killing of George Floyd, more than 400 people were arrested, mostly for curfew violations.
Contee told reporters that the rioters deployed “chemical irritants on police” to gain access to the US Capitol.
“A riot was declared. It was clear that the crowd was intent on causing harm to our officers,” Contee said.
A curfew will take effect in Washington in about 15 minutes.

Woman shot at the Capitol has died - report
A woman shot in the chest on Capitol grounds today, as a pro-Trump mob stormed the building, has died, according to NBC News.

It was previously reported that the woman, who has not yet been identified, was in critical condition after sustaining gunshot wounds.

Does it make me a bad person if im looking forward to the curfew kicking in, the police advancing and some of these protestors, who are giving it billy big bollocks, getting a baton round the back of the head?
Until they get their guns out. Who do you support is the big question? The police with weapons or the right wing people with weapons? I dunno, I’m keeping out of it.

Does it make me a bad person if im looking forward to the curfew kicking in, the police advancing and some of these protestors, who are giving it billy big bollocks, getting a baton round the back of the head?

Cops leaning over and whispering "I'm going for that one." to each other.

There must be at least two or three of the intruders who will stand their ground. Isn't that the whole ethos? They can take this gun out my cold, dead, hands. Even if Jamiroquai bottles it, there will be some hardcore survivalist who won't...survive.

Just saw footage of a security bod with baton getting chased upstairs by some of the people who broke in. He really shat it, I guess he figured I'd he hit someone he'd be in tremendous danger

Back
Top Bottom