Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2020 thread

Hold on! Hold on, there's more! Tom Arnold has something to say about what Jon Voigt said. And there's something about Satan. :eek:

I'll let you know if there are developments.
ive got myself in twitter jail for the following, lol

@jonvoight don't worry dude you'll be dead soon and then you will find out if you're on the right side , unless religion is a scam then you'll see nothing , for eternity you old cunt

shameful of me and purile admittedly , oh well

Last edited:
Murdoch likes to think of himself as a kingmaker, Trump thinks of himself as a king. Let them have at it, the more they hurt each other the better. Maybe we will get lucky and one of Trump's crazies will try and bump Murdoch off.
bumps both off would be better

He was in a handful of good movies 50 years ago - he's also Angelina Jolie's father, but she hates him.
I think it was only his car in the Seinfeld episode rather than some other 70s actor because his name is more amusing in a New York accent. And it turns out I've seen him in Deliverance.

some actual fraud has turned up (sorry if people have already seen this in the PB mailout):

And I bet if you posted that link on Trump supporters threads on social media, they'd reply: 'Who gives a shit?'

Totally normal statement here from the top general in the Us military yesterday, reminding everyone (and maybe one orange person in particular) that they do not swear allegiance to.. a tyrant or a dictator.

Last edited:
70 million voted for that creature.
Hopefully at some point we'll learn how many voted "Republican", and how many are full-on headbangers ...

Back
Top Bottom