Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2020 thread

with all the firing that seems to go on at this level,i do wonder what contracts people have that they can just be kicked out at a whim
They're political appointees, so it's not quite like any job situation you or I are likely to be in.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn they get some sort of pay off, but I won't be shedding too many tears if not.

Glad to hear it. I hope you'll take this in the spirit that it's meant, but really, nothing you can do - literally, in the correct sense, nothing - can affect what happens anyway, so why do this to yourself?
Go back to watching cartoons, go for a long walk, have a wank - have several wanks - anything but doomscrolling your way through the minutae of events that you cannot influence
Aye, it’s fine to get obsessed and riled up by an injustice or a threat if you can do something about it but pointless otherwise. I know. Scared myself yesterday and was thinking to encourage the bits of my family over there that I love to make plans to move back here sooner rather than later (the ones who said they’d come if trump won again) but yeah, that can wait too.

Right now is the longest time the world has gone without seeing the trump in person since he got to be the president. It’s nice, maybe this is it, he just disappears until he has something new to sell next year.
He appeared in public yesterday at Arlington

Right now is the longest time the world has gone without seeing the trump in person since he got to be the president. It’s nice, maybe this is it, he just disappears until he has something new to sell next year.

If we get really, really lucky maybe he'll spend the next couple of months doing nothing else but golfing. I don't see us getting that lucky, tbh.

I don't think he said anything - his advisers must have somehow talked him out of delivering a rambling hour-long speech comparing the Allied fight against the Nazis to his own fight against the election results.

He knows that the networks wouldn't bother showing it

My work PC homepage is some sort of Microsoft newsfeed type malarkey. Most annoying, can't change the fucking thing etc. Anyway, it just threw up this earth shattering item: 'Jon Voigt tweets the election result is a lie'. Fucking, wow. What's next: 'John Wayne would have probably supported attempts to reassess the validity of mail in ballots'? :rolleyes:

That’s gonna cause a few people one hell of a difficult wank.

Male and female X-Files fans are building up to what has been dubbed the ‘toughest wank in a generation’ as Anderson portrays the Iron Lady in the new series of The Crown.

My work PC homepage is some sort of Microsoft newsfeed type malarkey. Most annoying, can't change the fucking thing etc. Anyway, it just threw up this earth shattering item: 'Jon Voigt tweets the election result is a lie'. Fucking, wow. What's next: 'John Wayne would have probably supported attempts to reassess the validity of mail in ballots'? :rolleyes:
I now hear that 'Emma Thompson backs campaign to shake up politics'. :eek:

Hold on! Hold on, there's more! Tom Arnold has something to say about what Jon Voigt said. And there's something about Satan. :eek:

I'll let you know if there are developments.

Back
Top Bottom