Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban v's the Commentariat

It'll have to go head to head with Melissa Gira Grant describing an org (involving kidnapping survivor Elizabeth Smart) that tries to rescue kids from sex trafficking as "peak saviour, never underestimate white people". Hands off the kiddy trafficking trade!
I think Elizabeth's outlook is pretty amazing considering what she went through.

Looking forward to an OJ article about the need for a UK Podemos, "but one that supports the Labour left and our historic links to trade unions up and down the country".

Molly Crabapple's response to that blogpost was to slap the author's real name up on the twitter machine.

Looking forward to an OJ article about the need for a UK Podemos, "but one that supports the Labour left and our historic links to trade unions up and down the country".

Molly Crabapple's response to that blogpost was to slap the author's real name up on the twitter machine.

Shit.

LOL, does she not know how the block button works?

Just look at her timeline, this is how she distorts criticism

She turns articles like the one above into

Is this sort of behaviour learnt or actively being taught?

Last edited:
I do sympathise with the genuine and utterly disgusting misogyny, death/rape threats, they receive, but the way Crabapple openly distorts that above example for brand building is really unpleasant.

The thing is that she trivialises that sort of disgusting behaviour by conflating it with people suggesting that if she were alive in another time she could be have been held to account for her promotion of right-wing terrorism.

Yeah, not even a hat-tip to those reporters. A cut'n'paste job.

So...yeah, I did do wrong. Instead of calling it 'good', I should properly have said that la Penny had produced a derivative re-hash, 'cut'n'paste' that didn't have much wrong with it.

But by her standards....?

But FWIW, any MSM copy that promotes readers to question the complicit actions of the 'deep state' has to have some merit.

So...yeah, I did do wrong. Instead of calling it 'good', I should properly have said that la Penny had produced a derivative re-hash, 'cut'n'paste' that didn't have much wrong with it.

But by her standards....?

But FWIW, any MSM copy that promotes readers to question the complicit actions of the 'deep state' has to have some merit.

No harm to you Broggers! :D

By her standards it's Pulitzer - worthy!

Now that all that information is out there it's not difficult to make a sensible summary of it. Here, David Icke does what Laurie does in her article, with only a little added in way of clumsy metaphor and extra accusation. I post this not as a supporter of the turquoise tracksuit fan, but to illustrate the point that she's hardly doing great work here.

10 quid if you make it to the end of the vid. PM me with your Paypal details.

Classic bit of Oxplaining from BBC journo Julia MacFarlane (variety of elite international private schools etc).

Back
Top Bottom