Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban v's the Commentariat

People from Teesside are weird, that's why. When I was nearly old enough to drink, me and my mates thought Yarm was the height of sophistication, so we bought suits and used to try to get in pubs on the High Street :facepalm::oops: Even went clubbing in a suit in Yarm. (there aren't enough facepalms).

Jumping Jaks...those were the days? The Bongo?....or is this place a nest of bourgeois pretension?

that doesn't make him special. any bloke doing the same thing for forty years would become equally skilled at it. this does not make him worthy of any reappraisal

lots of blokes are shagging for 40 years. Doesn't mean they have to be any good at it.

only midget scallops innit.

I remeber my disgust when I discovered real scallops' were actually shellfish rather than a slice of battered spud.
noooo, my friend,

451306707_cd5a67d054.jpg

I need to be reminded at some point to finish the argument with Liam. Well it's not really an argument. It's more him calling me something then his own reaction. I'm sure he knows that though. He's not daft.

Doesn't seem like anyone's wanting to lay into the commentariat. I think that's a good thing on the whole. They aren't really worth the effort. So much of it now is incestuous. Someone writes something vaguely controversial...that spawns eight articles about the original...somewhere along the line someone objects to one of the articles and says so...this gets a robust response...bingo! Commentariat Spat...cue article about the row...cue 10 more about..."aren't ya just sick of these Internet spats"...long as somewhere along the line, someone else has written something vaguely controversial then we can start all over again. Fuck the lot of them. They should fuck off and live on an island.

Back
Top Bottom