Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban v's the Commentariat

the people. they looked normal in borough. in newcastle every single bloke looked like a steroid abusing ape that had been shaved, dipped in fake tan, given a shit haircut then forced to wear a capped sleeve tshirt.
that shopping centre in gateshead was even worse.

fair enough if people who look like potatoes look normal to you (you're right about Newcastle city centre though)

the people. they looked normal in borough. in newcastle every single bloke looked like a steroid abusing ape that had been shaved, dipped in fake tan, given a shit haircut then forced to wear a capped sleeve tshirt.

as opposed to the elegantly attired, immaculately coiffed, and perfectly groomed metrosexuals of the black country? :hmm:

that shopping centre in gateshead was even worse.

That's what working class areas look like.

You forget that I was in AFA don't you? Doesn't bother me that I know who you are and you have no idea who I am. Let's leave it there.

No. I know who you are.

But lots of ye on here all seem to be caught up in this Salem-esque, firkygate cock-endery and the constant accusing of people of being firky/Ern sock-puppets is boring the hole clean off me. It's on nearly every thread ffs.

No. I know who you are.

But lots of ye on here all seem to be caught up in this Salem-esque, firkygate cock-endery and the constant accusing of people of being firky/Ern sock-puppets is boring the hole clean off me. It's on nearly every thread ffs.
Salem-esque? No girls making accusations of witchcraft here

Back
Top Bottom