Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban v's the Commentariat

Threads like 'how shit is the north?' and 'photos of how shit the north is' would make it the best forum on here. Did they even get started in there? :D

I tell you what would make a good thread: "what the commentariat are saying about the boro this week...month...decade"

matthew-riley-inset-and-the-saver-store-in-middlesbrough-975660993-3607108.jpg

I learnt about Parmos on urban, one day I'm visiting Middlesbrough just to try one.

Yeah, watch that. Get one with real chicken in. There's a kinda ersatz version made with reconstituted chicken matter. If you want something edible, go with the former. If it's the authentic experience you're after, go for the second after 8 pints of Stella and get someone to smack you in the mouth while you're in the queue.

Yeah, watch that. Get one with real chicken in. There's a kinda ersatz version made with reconstituted chicken matter. If you want something edible, go with the former. If it's the authentic experience you're after, go for the second after 8 pints of Stella and get someone to smack you in the mouth while you're in the queue.

Right, now I'm beginning to doubt you. A true parmo doesn't contain chicken!

i had a parmo in washington, it's not just teeside these days. it was ok. good concept, execution a bit shit, but it was a takeaway - what else can you expect?

i realise I'm about 8 hours and 10 pages behind everyone else but why do people go on about bernard manning being a great joke teller? what timing! he told the same fucking jokes night after night for forty fucking years of course he's going to be half decent at it!

i knew a woman from yarm. when asked where she was from she just made this weird noise, like a mewling cat. nobody could figure out she was saying 'yarm', it had to be translated for us. she was well weird.

People from Teesside are weird, that's why. When I was nearly old enough to drink, me and my mates thought Yarm was the height of sophistication, so we bought suits and used to try to get in pubs on the High Street :facepalm::oops: Even went clubbing in a suit in Yarm. (there aren't enough facepalms).

i realise I'm about 8 hours and 10 pages behind everyone else but why do people go on about bernard manning being a great joke teller? what timing! he told the same fucking jokes night after night for forty fucking years of course he's going to be half decent at it!

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom