Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban v's the Commentariat

i see you're not denying you're ignorant. and you've yet to come back to my comment about your views on racists / fascists

Seriously mate? You tell me I'm looking like a twat, accuse me of being ignorant on account of someone else's error then your coup de grace is to point out that I didn't specifically deny being ignorant?
How fuckin old are you? Are you typing this stuff near some swings and a roundabout?
You're fuckin priceless.

Seriously mate? You tell me I'm looking like a twat, accuse me of being ignorant on account of someone else's error then your coup de grace is to point out that I didn't specifically deny being ignorant?
How fuckin old are you? Are you typing this stuff near some swings and a roundabout?
You're fuckin priceless.
I see you've given up the "hey i'm just another ordinary confused drunk workin class bloke" act then...

why don't you explain how you are being made to feel like a twitter feminist...

Fine...right after you explain how I'm mimicking the commentariat?
Thing is, my bit's easy....you've got your work cut out. Come on...give me just two ways in which I'm mimicking the commentariat. Apart from anything else, wouldn't I have called you all abusive trolls and flounced off by now. In fact the more I think about it, I could hardly be acting any less like the commentariat. But no doubt you'll put me straight, but I won't hold my breath.

I see you've given up the "hey i'm just another ordinary confused drunk workin class bloke" act then...

Never claimed to be confused. And it's a bit early in the day for me and I'm up the doctor's later. I'll get back to you after about 8:30. I'll be on the way by then.
Ps. best you can do?

It's not an act - He's an ok guy is Ronnie IMO. Fuck knows why everyone's on his case. And it was me that started the Bernard Manning re-appraisal off anyway. Which I stand by. But I don't see why people are getting on ronnie's case above & beyond merely disagreeing with him - Why all the (unfounded) accusations of chicanery? Especially from you bamalama - You've had it yourself, it's neither cool nor where it's at. At all.

Never claimed to be confused. And it's a bit early in the day for me and I'm up the doctor's later. I'll get back to you after about 8:30. I'll be on the way by then.
Ps. best you can do?
Establish that narrative son...and no i could/should do better.See ye later

It's not an act - He's an ok guy is Ronnie IMO. Fuck knows why everyone's on his case. And it was me that started the Bernard Manning re-appraisal off anyway. Which I stand by. But I don't see why people are getting on ronnie's case above & beyond merely disagreeing with him - Why all the (unfounded) accusations of chicanery? Especially from you bamalama - You've had it yourself, it's neither cool nor where it's at. At all.
I can fight me own corner francis,thanks...and the difference between me and ronaldo is that i didn't ask for it

Cheers. But I take it as a compliment. I think it's pretty clear the case for Manning has been established beyond a few loose ends so they're reduced to abuse and groundless accusations. I forgive them. I've gotta go out soon anyway. So it's good they capitulated when they did.

Cheers. But I take it as a compliment. I think it's pretty clear the case for Manning has been established beyond a few loose ends so they're reduced to abuse and groundless accusations. I forgive them. I've gotta go out soon anyway. So it's good they capitulated when they did.
They...me...us

Yeah...when you're mob handed. What's your exact role?..wait till they're on the floor then come running in with a good boot?
Stay classy you.
Hi. I have a question for you. Have you ever registered on this site under a different name?

I do have a very good reason for asking and seeing as you seem familiar with the current urban Zeitgeist, I'm sure you'll understand why I'm asking.

Fine...right after you explain how I'm mimicking the commentariat?
Thing is, my bit's easy....you've got your work cut out. Come on...give me just two ways in which I'm mimicking the commentariat. Apart from anything else, wouldn't I have called you all abusive trolls and flounced off by now. In fact the more I think about it, I could hardly be acting any less like the commentariat. But no doubt you'll put me straight, but I won't hold my breath.

how exactly is calling you 'a bit stupid' comparable to the rape and death threats received by feminists?

You're fuckin priceless.
it's no secret that many comedians or indeed other actors in the past didn't write their own material. it's not like eg laurence olivier wrote henry v, or groucho marx duck soup. anyone with even a passing familiarity with the two ronnies or morecambe and wise would know - or be able to guess - that they didn't write all their own material. it is THICK for this not to occur to you and IGNORANT that you didn't already know it. the latter you can cure, but for the former there is no remedy.

Don't be fucking stupid - Ronnie did, I reckon, have a sockpuppet account in the name of Melancholia while he was on his flounce. He posted on that thread about that dicky anarchist bookshop that got burnt down. And got banned. Which was fair enough. No way is he Dwyer though. Do try to keep up. Honest to god, some of youse, your eyes must be boggled.

E2a this thread http://www.urban75.net/forums/threa...bombed-donations-being-accepted.305769/page-3 from post 82. I thought he was pretty funny.

Hi. I have a question for you. Have you ever registered on this site under a different name?

I do have a very good reason for asking and seeing as you seem familiar with the current urban Zeitgeist, I'm sure you'll understand why I'm asking.

No. But I have reason to believe that at least two other people did so from this computer in late January or early February but I believe both were banned with a day or even several hours. Since then...no, not at all.
What do you mean by 'urban zeitgeist' btw? Not sure I've referred to anything which has gone on here specifically. What is it you're referring to? I've looked and seen several topics discussed here but they are hardly unique to Urban.

No. But I have reason to believe that at least two other people did so from this computer in late January or early February but I believe both were banned with a day or even several hours. Since then...no, not at all.

So you're nothing to so with Melanchoia then? Or the other poster?

Back
Top Bottom