Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine: Unsubstantiated rumours and speculation

No idea what thread this should go in but I found it quite funny. My boss has dispatched his chauffeur to Poland with 10k in cash and a wagonload of supplies from Boots. And he's asking for suggestions for his playlist for the journey. Sorry, a bit pissed but I did lol at this. I guess it's quite sweet in a fucked up kinda way. That he has a chauffeur for starters. Any suggestions for the valiant man's playlist?

I should point out that the fact i LOLed is because the boss in question is an old Tory. Although I guess he does actually do quite of a lot of other humanitarian stuff but I still can't get past the fact that he's a tory. I know he means well. And hates Boris and Priti. So not all bad. I hope George, his chauffeur is currently rocking out to this. In fact the entire Forrest Gump soundtrack would do the trick, highly missed out compilation that.

After Ukraine, what are the real probabilities that Russia thinks it can ignore NATO and start snatching up other countries in Europe? When we see video of Putin nodding his head at the reports from the military that things are going according to plan in Ukraine, that's obviously for Russian eyes. Putin has to know that his military isn't as good as he thought.

I’d be wary of any chem weapons claims without some kind of official verification, each side knows that it’s an easy way to paint the other guys as the bad guys or a red line that might widen the war participants.

I’d be wary of any chem weapons claims without some kind of official verification, each side knows that it’s an easy way to paint the other guys as the bad guys or a red line that might widen the war participants.
Yes, that’s why it’s in this thread & that’s why he starts with ‘If’.

Pretty sure that white phosphorous is generally considered an incendiary, not a chemical weapon.

It wouldn't be a war crime unless civilians were involved.

The video I've seen shows something burning in the sky surrounded by total blackness, so it's impossible to tell anything.

Claim on TASS that Russian soldiers found a load of executed civilians near Popasnaya railway station, says the Ukrainians used them as human shields or shot them if they tried to escape.

Chief of Russia’s Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has ordered to investigate the circumstance of the mass execution of civilians in the Lugansk People’s Republic (LPR), the Committee’s press service said on Sunday.

"The Investigative Committee chairman has ordered investigators to collect evidence and identify all those involved in it in order to bring them to responsibility under law," it said.

According to earlier reports, during an offensive in the Popasnaya direction LPR forces came across a site of mass execution of civilians near a railway. According to the PLR People’s Militia, retreating Ukrainian troops used people as a human shield and shot dead anyone offering resistance or trying to escape.

Back
Top Bottom