Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine: Unsubstantiated rumours and speculation

Talk in replies that it may be sonic booms. You'd think people had heard that before though?

This the much touted false flag stuff maybe?
Could be. All kinds of speculation online already and not a lot of info. Locations mentioned are said by some to be close to military installations. Strange stuff going on anyway when we were told (last week?) Belarus was to send own troops to join Putins and then they didn’t.

Could be. All kinds of speculation online already and not a lot of info. Locations mentioned are said by some to be close to military installations. Strange stuff going on anyway when we were told (last week?) Belarus was to send own troops to join Putins and then they didn’t.

I’ve heard rumours of troops refusing to fight/mobilise, even at command level. Apparently some leaders were replaced with Russian officers more loyal to the cause which may not have gone down well.

Also reports today of Russian supply trains being halted, though no idea if this was by protest, sabotage or uncooperative workforce.

Belarus hasn’t shut down social media yet, so people still using things like TikTok to share information and organise, which may also provide an uncensored window on the outside world.

There is also an airbase in the west of the country towards Poland where Russia has just moved a lot of aircraft and other vehicles, so possibly a new phase of the war launched from this area.

Sonic boom?

Doesn't sound like a sonic boom to me.

I used to nap in Hungary as a kid while pilots would to their practise in the nearby military base to me.

This sounds more like the artillery fire they used to do training in the nearby hills.

Hard to tell with only a phone recording, but I would say not sonic boom.

Claimed to be a military exercise, but take that with a pinch of salt, probably not normal to do this at midnight.

Talking of flying drama…

Chinese delagation had a meeting with Ukrainians yesterday Talk of tenacity and love of country.

April is one of the 2 calm sea months in the Straits of Taiwan...Think Ukraine has bought Taiwan some breathing space

Back
Top Bottom