Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK Votes to Leave EU

So, British Britannia is going to sail the seas alone, again. The left leave element got what it wanted, so how do you plan to make an exit a Lexit?
there's a thread on that, unfortunately it seems there is no plan for what happens when their protest vote actually helps to usher in the UK right's wet dreams version of reality.

They spend years / decades telling everyone else how shit they are.... time to face their own medicine, this is what they campaigned for, so they need to own their victory and come up with a plan for dealing with the consequences sharpish IMO.

So, British Britannia is going to sail the seas alone, again. The left leave element got what it wanted, so how do you plan to make an exit a Lexit?

it won't. Scotland will leave and we'll be left with the tories in charge at Westminster for ever

1 down 1 to go. The job's not even half done. Now we need to kick out the cunts at Westminster. Full on constitutional reform.

How is Scotland going to fuck off by the way? Did they not have a vote recently and chose to stay? Is another vote on the cards? Was there a clause that if England and Wales voted out of the EU the union is over?

eta, this is a serious question, can Sturgeon call another vote or does that have to come from Westminster?

Well done northerners...

CltNYyKWAAANWMj.jpg

How is Scotland going to fuck off by the way? Did they not have a vote recently and chose to stay? Is another vote on the cards? Was there a clause that if England and Wales voted out of the EU the union is over?

eta, this is a serious question, can Sturgeon call another vote or does that have to come from Westminster?
According to my friend who is a law grad she can, as there is a material change in circumstances. I don't have time to look this up or link to info, perhaps someone more educated than me can jump in? :)

There's another thread where this is currently being discussed
Scotland and the EU: what next?

Back
Top Bottom