Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK Votes to Leave EU

There might not be, but there should be - even if it won't make any difference.
There are lots of things that shouldn't be, including Boris Johnson, David Cameron, and the rest of the Tories, as well as our sham political system.

But I don't see anything that compels an election after a change in leadership. Cameron was going to resign prior to the next election anyway and there wasn't a GE when Brown took over from Blair.

So, British Britannia is going to sail the seas alone, again. The left leave element got what it wanted, so how do you plan to make an exit a Lexit?

ClsFTYkUgAERBxJ.jpg

Fucking baby boomers. Good luck finding staff to run your nursing homes once all the migrant workers have been chased off.

And Wales?

Where do you bubble freaks come from that you don't know anyone who'd voted or considered voting Brexit. I didn't vote Brexit BTW. But really. Pull your heads out of your arses. Try talking to people, seeing what's going on.

Er, I do talk to people. It's been a pretty big topic of conversation in case you haven't noticed. I live in London however, which was overwhelmingly stay, and I live in Lambeth which was 80% stay. I think people were either too shy or too ashamed to out themselves as Out

Lots of people are asking how and when the £350mil a week is going to be spent on the NHS.

Farage has quickly distanced himself from the claim.

Many others to follow me thinks.

/Nevergoingtohappen.
/youvebeenmugged

I hope Farange's 'without a bullet being fired' comes back to haunt him. Miss what happened to Jo Cox did he?

You know this £250 billion capital by the BoE....where is it taken from?

What I'n thinking is, even if not used...making it available is taking it from somewhere, right?

e2a: excuse my simplistic question, I don'r know anything about economics

I don't get this. Why are people asking Farage if he'll see this pledge through? He's not even an MP let alone a member of the government.

In fact, as an MEP, he's just put himself out of a job.

Well, himself and 5 million other people.

Back
Top Bottom